Monday, August 1, 2011

Origins of this Fey


Hello my fellow moonbeams, star gazers and sun chasers.

In a world of lackluster modernization, utter detachment with the cosmic powers of the universe, and society’s ceaseless vigor to master standardizing individuals and their surroundings, those with a desire for more must cultivate an internal power to see magic in all that is encompassing. This power is not foreign, but merely distant. Words of a Qabalah and tarot maven Amber Jayanti, “Magic is the art and science of transforming the ordinary individual into the extraordinary individual via the desire to willfully apply universal and natural laws, truths, and principles to daily living… It is employing the human personality, and it’s gifts and liabilities, as a vehicle through which to transform into one’s divine Self and as a vehicle for transforming this planet into paradise. In this way each and every one of us is a magician.”

In this way I seek to find the divine in every sect of my life; my yoga practice, my relationships, my creative life, and the way in which I present myself to the world. By the act of doing so, my every aspect is striven to be beset with integrity.

With the simple act of a glance upon me, one can sense my distaste with the current time. The charm that is lacking existence today has, for the most part, been replaced with commodity. I strive to exemplify that this generalization isn’t the least bit necessary.

With that I hope to bring the interested and curious souls at least a dash of inspiration or lace your day with a little taste of magic.

Until next time, my mystic maidens and wicked warlocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment